In determining the number of vested Restricted Share Units at the time of any vesting, the number of Ordinary Shares shall be rounded down to the nearest whole ADS or the nearest increment of 13 Ordinary Shares.
The Administrator may at any time accelerate the vesting schedule specified in this Paragraph 2.
3. Termination of Service. Except as set forth in Paragraph 2 above, if the Grantees service with the Company and its Subsidiaries terminates for any reason prior to the satisfaction of the vesting conditions set forth in Paragraph 2 above, any Restricted Share Units that have not vested as of such date shall automatically and without notice terminate and be forfeited, and neither the Grantee nor any of his or her successors, heirs, assigns, or personal representatives will thereafter have any further rights or interests in such unvested Restricted Share Units.
4. Issuance of Ordinary Shares. As soon as practicable following the Vesting Date (but in no event later than two and one-half (2.5) months after the end of the year in which the Vesting Date occurs), the Company shall issue to the Grantee the number of Ordinary Shares equal to the aggregate number of Restricted Share Units that have vested pursuant to Paragraph 2 of this Agreement on such date and the Grantee shall thereafter have all the rights of a shareholder of the Company with respect to such Ordinary Shares.
5. Incorporation of Plan. Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, this Agreement shall be subject to and governed by all the terms and conditions of the Plan, including the powers of the Administrator set forth in Section 2(b) of the Plan.
6. Section 409A of the Code. This Agreement shall be interpreted in such a manner that all provisions relating to the settlement of the Award are exempt from the requirements of Section 409A of the Code as short-term deferrals as described in Section 409A of the Code.
7. No Right to Continue as a Director. Neither the Plan nor this Award confers upon the Grantee any rights with respect to continuance as a member of the Board.
8. Integration. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to this Award and supersedes all prior agreements and discussions between the parties concerning such subject matter.
9. Data Privacy Consent. In order to administer the Plan and this Agreement and to implement or structure future equity grants, the Company, its subsidiaries and affiliates and agents of (together, the Relevant Companies) may process any and all personal or professional data, including but not limited to Social Security or other identification number, home address and telephone number, date of birth and other information that is necessary or desirable for the administration of the Plan and/or this Agreement (the Relevant Information). By entering into this Agreement, the Grantee (i) authorizes the Company to collect, process, register and transfer to the Relevant Companies all Relevant Information; (ii) waives any privacy rights the Grantee may have with respect to the Relevant Information; (iii) authorizes the Relevant Companies to store and transmit such information in electronic form; and (iv) authorizes the transfer of the Relevant Information to any jurisdiction in which the Relevant Companies consider