To ensure that our communications are consistent with our mission and legal and regulatory obligations, we have developed general guidelines. If you have any questions regarding our social media community guidelines, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BeiGene actively monitors our social media accounts and appreciates your engagement; however, we may not be able to address every mention, reply or direct message or respond to your questions in a timely manner.
- BeiGene encourages respectful social media engagement and we reserve the right to remove comments in our sole discretion. Reasons for doing so may include but are not limited to posts that are harassing, defamatory, libelous, disparaging, or offensive, include personal information, are irrelevant, or unsupported by medical or scientific evidence.
- BeiGene’s social media posts should not be construed as providing medical advice. Please consult with a physician if you are seeking medical advice. Similarly, any posts containing medical advice will be removed.
- If your post references a pharmaceutical brand from any company, will need to remove it because, among other reasons, we can’t guarantee that it will comply with health authority requirements for product-related communications.
- BeiGene may include links and references to other sites in social media posts but BeiGene does not endorse or claim responsibility for content posted on such sites by third parties. Visitors should review and comply with any Terms of Service for such sites.
- BeiGene’s social media accounts are public. Please do not share comments that contain confidential, sensitive, or personal information or any content that infringes upon intellectual property rights or on the privacy or publicity rights of others.
- Social media accounts that BeiGene follows or is followed by do not constitute an endorsement of the account owner or products or services they provide.
- BeiGene reserves all rights related to BeiGene social media accounts, including but not limited to, all rights to add, remove or modify any content or materials posted on the account, accept or reject those who may wish to follow the account, respond to any questions or comments addressed to the account, and discontinue the account.
Adverse Events or Medical Side Effects
If your post includes possible side effects associated with a BeiGene product, we may be required to contact you for further information. U.S. patients may contact us to report an adverse event related to BeiGene products by emailing email@example.com or contacting the FDA directly via www.fda.gov/medwatch or 1-800-FDA-1088. Patients in China may contact us to report an adverse event related to BeiGene products by calling +86-400-820-3159 or they may contact their physician or pharmacist to report an adverse event. Patients located outside the U.S. and China should contact their health care provider for more information or contact their local health authority.
Click here for Social Media Community Guidelines in Chinese